Three new gold medals enrich the collection of Casa Tinazzi at the summer edition of the Berlin Wine Trophy 2016.
With the latest wines presented for the summer edition of the Berlin Wine Trophy 2016, three new gold medals enrich the collection of Casa Tinazzi.
Among Veneto wines a gold medal goes to Corvè 2015 Ca 'de' Rocchi, awarding the great care and commitment that Casa Vitivinicola Tinazzi dedicates to a typical grape with extraordinary personality, the Corvina IGP of the Province of Verona .
In Apulia there are 2 champions winning a gold medal, a new entry and a great confirmation of Feudo Croce. The new entry is the Aglianico Salento IGP 2015, this red apulian wine was born this year but already proved to be a champion. The gold medal of the Berlin Wine Trophy is a new prestigious award for this novelty of Casa Tinazzi which had already been awarded also with the Five Stars Award at Vinitaly 2016.
The third gold medal goes to a great confirmation of Feudo Croce, Primitivo di Manduria 2015 DOP. Wine Spectator listed it as one of the TOP 100 wines in the World for the last two years Vintage 2015 is celebrated by giving a new name, IMPERIO LXXIV and a new label.
Berlin Wine Trophy 2016 - The medal of Casa Vitivinicola Tinazzi
- Ca' de' Rocchi, La Bastia 2012 - Amarone della Valpolicella DOP
- Ca' de' Rocchi, Monterè 2013 - Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso DOP
- Ca' de' Rocchi, Istà 2015 - Garganega e Pinot Grigio
- Ca' de' Rocchi, Corvè 2015 – Corvina IGP Verona
- Feudo Croce, Megale 2014 – Negroamaro Salento IGP
- Feudo Croce, Imperio LXXIV – Primitivo di Manduria DOP
- Feudo Croce, Aglianico 2015 – Aglianico Salento IGP
- Ca' de' Rocchi, Opera N.3 Vinum Italicum
- Tenuta Valleselle, Rovertondo 2013 - Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso DOP
- Feudo Croce, Montease 2015 – Chardonnay IGP